Functions for service providers
- Your logo in the login dialog.
- Your logo and company name in reports.
- Send notifications from your email address.
- Your home page for login to the service.
- The opportunity to work under your domain name.
- The creation of tariffs with a restriction on the maximum number of devices and defining of a service price for these tariffs.
- Creating clients and assigning tariffs for them.
- Setting the date to which the customer's subscription is valid.
- Recording info of user payments.
- Preparing, configuring and transferring devices to your clients' accounts.
In order to obtain the status of a service provider, you must write a request to the address - firstname.lastname@example.org
Tools for the service provider are located in the user's account panel.
Service provider id is assigned by the administrator of the vialatm service.
In the "Settings" panel, you upload your logos, company names and configure the email from which notifications will be sent.
"Tariff Management" panel
Tariffs are created and edited in the "Tariffs Management" panel. Active tariffs have a green background, not active - yellow.
You can only delete those tariffs that are not assigned to any user. When editing an existing tariff, you can only change tariff status and enter a comment.
"Client Management" panel
In the client list, the "lock" icon means that this client is blocked.
In the client's editing panel, operations are performed with the selected client and the history of all operations with this client is displayed.